What I'm looking for…
I am looking for a fun, creative and intrapreneurially-minded marketing assistant to join the Profit From Products team as I expand our service offering. The role is full time, but I may consider part-time for the right person.
This is a full mixed-marketing role, so lends itself to someone who has a broad range of experience and someone who loves variety.
The role is virtual, so its important that you are a self-starter and can focus in your home environment. Being Midlands-based is advantageous as some travel to Rugby will be required for team strategy days and occasional in-person events.
I am looking for someone to become my marketing wing-woman/man and to help me take PFP to the next level. You will work alongside me, and have the support of a developer and marketing assistant.
What I'm not looking for…
Someone who has the attitude of this being “just a job”. I want someone who is ambitious, and focused on becoming an integral part of my company and developing an incredible career.
Someone unwilling to put in the extra hours when needed. As we operate some of the business in a launch campaign model, we have periods of intense working that require putting in extra work to deliver on the revenue goals.
You will be working on…
- Social media content creation and engagement campaigns
- Managing, growing and engaging our online community.
- Managing and implementing marketing for our launch events.
- Creating campaigns to promote our products and services.
- Creating blog content, writing emails and updating the website.
- At least 3 years experience in a marketing or communications focused role.
- Experience in creative social media content, and managing social media campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting skills as you will be required to write blog posts, social media posts and web copy.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure as our launch events can be quite an intense period of work (2-3 times a year).
- A willingness to learn and always up level your skills in order to keep ahead of trends.
What you can expect in return…
- Salary – £20-£30k negotiable on experience
- Team rewards scheme
- Flexibility in hours
- “Work-life” balance
- Travel to industry conferences.
- Investment in your training / up levelling your skills.
- Support in developing your career and in-house training
How to apply..
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why this role appeals and what you can bring to the company!