Are you a values-driven, customer-focused and go-gettin’ marketer with a passion for cultivating communities, creating innovative social media campaigns, and producing amazing content to meet marketing goals?
What we’re looking for in our Social Media & Content Strategist….
This is ONE role, which is the perfect fit for someone who loves to strategise and develop social media and content marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, engages authentically with our community, and drives traffic to our launches and helps boost sales.
*Important: This position is more than just curating and posting social media content. We’re looking for someone to cultivate positive relationships with our students and our community, be an innovative and strategic thinker for big marketing campaigns, be at the forefront of social media marketing trends and dive into the metrics to use as a tool for pivoting and improving our launches!
What you’ll be responsible for as our Social Media Strategist:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic, build brand awareness and achieve marketing KPIs such as lead generation and launch opt-ins.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content on all our social media platforms (Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram and podcast).
- Repurpose content to maximise reach and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Design creative, eye-catching graphics for social media posts based off our templates when necessary (i.e. design IG stories for Student Spotlight features, launch promotions etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with Instagram & Facebook Group best practices, trends and features.
- Develop and implement social media strategies for launches, community events, brand collaborations, student features etc.
- Prepare monthly reports on social media KPIs (web traffic, leads, conversions, engagement, reach etc.) and bring creative ideas to the table on how to improve these KPIs.
What you’ll be responsible for as our Content Strategist:
- Create and execute a blog content strategy to generate brand awareness, leads and sales
- Write, edit and publish engaging blog content that resonates with our target audience on a biweekly basis
- Proactively nominate stellar students and craft weekly student blog features
- Develop ideas for new blog posts, utilizing best SEO practices
- Create content for warming up audiences in the lead up to launches and building the list.
- Present monthly reports on content metrics (web traffic, leads, bounce rate, click through rates, sales etc.) and provide strategic insight on improving content metrics
You’ll also thrive in this role if this sounds like you:
- You love taking the lead on your own projects. You love having full ownership over the creation, execution and results of your own projects. You’re constantly seeking to improve these projects asking yourself things like: What’s working? What’s not working? How can I improve this? How can I make this better? Did I see the results I was hoping for? etc. to achieve amazing outcomes. You love the fact that you get to create your own schedule because you're a natural go-getter. You're also incredibly self-disciplined to still be on top of your projects, deadlines and communications with the rest of the team.
- You’re obsessed with the online marketing space. As a marketing education company, we’re obsessed with launches, online marketing and the business space in general because our knowledge means better results for those that we serve. We keep up with trends, we’re life-long learners and we love to share new ideas.
- You have a strong attention to detail. People tend to compliment you on your strong attention to detail and you're constantly reviewing your work multiple times to ensure it's as thorough as possible.
- You have a knack for seeing the bigger picture and thinking strategically. You love thinking about how new ideas fit into the bigger picture of a project, marketing plan and a business. You love strategising creative ways to improve projects to create the best content and results as possible.
- You believe in love over metrics. We’re all about loving on our people whether that’s on social, in our communities, in our emails or at our events. There’s nothing more important to us than taking care of our customers and making them feel loved.
- You're exceptional at representing a brand in a personal, professional and friendly way. You love being the go-to person to respond to questions and communicate with anyone whether that's a PR agent, a partner, a student or another brand. You love helping and providing detailed and thorough responses in a genuine and personable way.
- You have an eye for design and creating aesthetically pleasing marketing materials for social media. You're great at creating engaging and eye-catching graphics for social media, as well as blog post images that are beautiful and on-brand.
- You’re flexible with meeting times. You don’t mind being present on early morning or late night meetings once a week. Our team is 100% remote which means being flexible with attending meetings in multiple time zones.
In a nutshell, you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (native English speakers only)
- A passion for creative ideas, social media and content strategy
- Graphic design skills (you can navigate the basics of Photoshop to create simple but beautiful graphics)
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and strategically build content to meet their needs
- A familiarity with WordPress and publishing blog posts
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- A familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (example: Google Keyword Planner)
- Previous experience in a Social Media & Content Strategist capacity
- Bonus if you have previous experience with launches!
Being a part of this team means:
- You’re an integral part of a unique, tight-knit, hard-working and quickly growing company that is 100% remote. You must enjoy working from cute coffee shops, coworking spaces or a sweet home office!
- You have flexibility and freedom to work from anywhere in the world (yep, anywhere!), create your own hours and design your own schedule. Pssst…we strongly encourage weekend adventures and yoga classes!
- You’re all about changing the world and empowering our community to have their most fun, easy and profitable launch ever.
- You love being a part of a hard-working remote team and collaborating online with other team members around the world!
- You’re all about growth – personally and professionally and you’re excited about the opportunity to grow with our company.
You in? Here are the details?
Position: Part-Time (approx. 20 hrs per week)
Hourly Rate: £18 per hour (negotiable if you have specialist marketing skills)
Position Start Date: Dec 1st, 2019 (You must be available to begin work on this day)
Location: 100% remote, work from anywhere in the world!
*Important: This position has potential for major growth (potentially moving to a monthly retainer so you can stop counting hours and get compensated based on the amazing value you bring to the table!) We’re ideally looking for someone who is seeking stability and long term work with a successful and fast-growing company. Ideally your goal here is that you’re tired of working with 10+ clients at once and you would love to have 2-3 core clients (us being one of them!)
How to apply:
Step 1: Record a short video (4 minutes or less) introducing yourself and telling us why you think you would be the perfect Social Media & Content Strategist for our Team (a.k.a what are your biggest strengths and what experience do you bring to the table?) And let us know your favourite food too.
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and set it to “unlisted” (this means no one except the people you share the link with will be able to view it)
Step 3: Click “Apply Now” to complete your application and submit the link to your video.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST Friday 15th November, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.