Are you a detail-oriented, organised and customer-focused superstar with a passion for ensuring that the cogs of a business machine are well oiled and running smoothly?
What we’re looking for in our Customer Support & Virtual Assistant…
This is ONE role, which is the perfect fit for someone who loves to be involved in many areas of business taking on tasks that help to keep the company running smoothly, free up the time of the team and improve the experience for our customers.
This is a part-time (for now, leading to full( flexible role reporting directly to the founder Laura Phillips. For this role you can work from home with hours for this role being between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday; on occasion there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a launch or other events throughout the year.
*Important: This position is more than just “doing” tasks. We’re looking for someone to keep 5 steps ahead of the founder clearing the path for her to make her greatest contribution to the company. You’ll also become responsible for developing internal systems and processes to help us in this fast-growth stage. We also want someone who loves to communicate with our customers and our wider community. You must be confident with picking up the phone and being the “first point of contact” for our customers.
What you’ll be responsible for as our Customer Support Superstar:
- Answering support questions on our support desk system to ensure that all customers get their queries answered in a timely fashion.
- Build our knowledge base with all the commonly asked questions to reduce the time it takes for our customers to get answers, and to provide a valuable resource to them as the company scales.
- Following up with customers to chase failed payments and help them to update their card details when required.
- Respond to messages on our various social media platforms and direct customers to the information they are seeking.
What you’ll be responsible for as our Virtual Assistant:
- Update our WordPress websites, upload content and resolve any bugs and issues by working with the developer.
- Monitoring company emails, outsourcing required responses to team members and ensuring nothing is missed.
- Managing the company diary, booking in calls for our coaching customers and managing any changes.
- Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel, and ordering gifts/flowers etc.
- Creating and maintaining customer records on our CRM system reports and KPI spreadsheets.
- Organising and updating our company files on Google Drive and developing new structures to keep it easy to find information across the team.
You’ll also thrive in this role if this sounds like you:
- You have insane attention to detail. People tend to compliment you on your strong attention to detail and you're constantly reviewing your work multiple times to ensure it's as thorough as possible. You also have a knack for noticing missing details that others often miss.
- You pick up new things fast. As well as being able to learn new tools quickly, you love getting your teeth stuck into them so you can learn how to make things work better. We’re a remote online education company meaning we use a lot of different tools to make our team work efficiently and effectively and you love using tech to solve problems.
- You’re a master of being organised. As well as being able to organise your shedule and everyone around you, you're incredibly self-disciplined to be on top of your projects, deadlines and communications with the rest of the team.
- You’re always 5 steps ahead. You’re able to anticipate needs and eliminate friction whenever possible. This means you know how to stay five steps ahead of the founder, clearing the path for her to make her greatest contribution to the company.
- You love improving how things work. As well as being obsessed with streamlining processes, you love recommending new ways of doing things that will improve the operations of the company and our customers’ experience.
- You're exceptional at representing a brand in a personal, professional and friendly way. You love being the go-to person to respond to questions and communicate with anyone whether that's a supplier, partner, customer or media representative. You love helping and providing detailed and thorough responses in a genuine and personable way.
- You’re great at finding resolutions. Being the gate-keeper to the founder you are the protector of her time., When responses are required to manage challenging situations you know exactly how to elegantly reply and resolve, and you’re able to resolve challenges independently.
In a nutshell, you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A passion for organisation, systems and processes.
- A love of tech, tools and new softwares.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent time and project-management skills and familiarity with project management tools.
- Bonus if you have previous experience with Infusionsoft and learning management systems.
Being a part of this team means:
- You’re an integral part of a unique, tight-knit, hard working and quickly growing company that is 100% remote. You must enjoy working from cute coffee shops, coworking spaces or a sweet home office!
- You’re all about supporting the entire team to help us in our mission to support our customers with their best launches ever.
- You love being a part of a hard-working remote team and collaborating online with other team members around the world!
- You are happy to put in the hours during our busy launches – all of our team work evenings, weekends and stay positive even when under pressure.
You in? Here are the details?
Position: Part-Time (approx. 20 hrs per week)
Hourly Rate: Negotiable depending on experience.
Position Start Date: Dec 9th 2019 (You must be available to begin work on this day)
Location: 100% remote. UK preferred but will consider other timezones.
*Important: This position has potential for major growth (potentially moving to a monthly retainer so you can stop counting hours and get compensated based on the amazing value you bring to the table!) We’re ideally looking for someone who is seeking stability and long term work with a successful and fast-growing company
How to apply:
Step 1: Record a short video (4 minutes or less) introducing yourself and telling us why you think you would be the perfect customer support and virtual assistant for our Team (a.k.a what are your biggest strengths and what experience do you bring to the table?) And let us know your favourite food too in the video!
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and set it to “unlisted” (this means no one except the people you share the link with will be able to view it)
Step 3: Click “Apply Now” to complete your application and submit the link to your video.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST Friday 22nd November, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.